Join the FinLocker Team
FinLocker is creating a revolutionary customer-centric company of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy what they do and the team they do it with. Things move quickly at FinLocker and that means we have to be nimble. We look for people that love big challenges, welcome change and want to be part of an organization that is on the front line of how financial institutions interact with consumers. We keep sane working hours, while still taking care of business, and believe in being ourselves on and off the job.
Our Core Values
Client Value Creation
We believe to be successful, our customers must also be successful. We design processes, policies, and products from the customer’s point of view and measure what’s important to them. We earn customer trust and loyalty by consistently providing the highest quality and value. Although we pay attention to competitors, we obsess over our customers.
We strive for excellence in all that we do and believe each individual’s contribution is critical. We accept personal accountability to consistently achieve our revenue and profit goals. We act like owners, treat the company’s assets as our own and make decisions with the company’s long-term success in mind. We always act on behalf of the customer and the entire organization. We never say “that’s not my job.” We think “big” with a bias for action, passion, determination, perseverance, and the sense of urgency.
Invent and Simplify
We embrace ambiguity and expect innovation and invention from everyone. We are always striving to simplify – sounds simple, but it is hard work and requires discipline. We urge team members to keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and maximizing simplicity. We insist on the delivery of high-quality products, services, processes, and expect continuous improvement at every level of the organization.
Hire and Develop The Best
We establish bold visions and invest in our people. We look for people that exhibit passion to be the best, have a variety of strengths, as well as the experience and background that will set them up for success in their role. We raise the performance bar with new hires and recognize exceptional talent. We develop leaders and our leaders take their role seriously in coaching others. We believe when things go well, leaders share the credit; when things go poorly, leaders shoulder the responsibility.
Collaboration and Commitment
We value and care about each other, operate with a generosity of spirit, and have fun in the process of working together. We inspire, challenge, and support each other to be the best. We invite respectful challenges to decisions when team members disagree. We believe respectful communication and collaboration opens opportunities to create more value, while consensus narrows them to a compromise. Once a decision is made, we commit totally and execute.
Trust and respect for the individual is at the core of everything we do. We believe in the merits of diversity and embrace team members’ visible and invisible differences. We value the richness and variety of ideas and approaches that result from these differences.
Current Job Openings
Cloud EngineerAPPLY NOW
The Cloud Engineer serves as an Infrastructure and Cloud Engineer within the Technology Operations team. This role possesses a mix of networking, security, scripting, and system administration skills, as the Cloud Engineer is required to provide developer support, application systems administration, production support, and many other tasks. The Cloud Engineer works closely with developers, facilitating the development process by removing obstacles interfering with development, and by designing and implementing appropriate infrastructure solutions.
Primary Job Duties:
- Deploy, maintain, support and troubleshoot resources in a cloud environment.
- Evaluate, test, deploy and maintain both custom developed and third party software upgrades
- Maintain SDLC systems such as test environments, source control and automated build/test/deploy systems
- Implement release pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Maintain production services to our SLAs
- Take ownership of production issues, working closely with the development and customer success teams on issue resolution
- Provide developer support on an ongoing basis, frequently collaborating with development teams
- Provide 24×7 production support as part of a team rotation, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate
- Support releases on a regularly scheduled basis, as well as emergency releases as needed
- Deploy application and data changes to stage and production environments as needed
- Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- Design and implement new environments, services, infrastructure, and application architecture modifications
- Research, evaluate and implement operational improvements, application packages and architectural modifications
- Participate in change control, release planning, and other operational planning
- Remain current on industry leading solutions for public cloud hosting (primary focus on Azure), including deployment, scaling, monitoring, data storage and cost management.
- Remain current on industry leading solutions and best practices for infrastructure and application security tools and technology
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment
- 2+ years server administration experience including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, networking configuration for both a Windows and Linux server environment.
- 2+ years hosting experience in a large heavy-traffic environment
- Experience with SQL Server management including scripting ability
- Experience with Kubernetes strongly desired
- Hands-on cloud experience (Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google). Azure is strongly preferred
- Understanding of networking principles, esp. TCP/IP
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Ability to work as a team or independently as required
- Excellent communications skills
Principal Software Engineer APPLY NOW
Our Principal software engineers design, develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Principal software engineers provide technical guidance and mentorship to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects. We are looking for an exceptional Principal Software Engineer (SE) with experience in building solutions designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms. Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure and SQL Azure and various Microsoft cloud services to build next-generation financial services products to drive the FinLocker vision and business. Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are needed. You must have experience in and enjoy building a platform from inception to a full production system including wearing hats as needed ranging from design and development to production deployment. You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security. Ability to provide technical leadership on a high-performance development team building cloud services is critical. Experience working on a financial services platform is highly beneficial. Deep expertise and demonstrated experience in .NET Core, SQL Azure, Azure DevOps & Xamerin required.
Senior Software Engineer APPLY NOW
Our Senior software engineers are experienced employees who would usually take the lead in projects related to software development. They are in charge of determining the needs of the organization, checking whether there are feasible solutions to challenges, and creating plans for the development of a software solution. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer (SE) with experience in building solutions designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms. Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure and SQL Azure and various Microsoft cloud services to build next-generation financial services products to drive the FinLocker vision and business. Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are needed. You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security. Ability to provide technical leadership on a high-performance development team building cloud services is critical. Experience working on financial services platform is highly beneficial. Deep expertise and demonstrated experience in .NET Core, SQL Azure, Azure DevOps & Xamerin required.