Verify Borrower Assets, Employment and Income in Minutes with FinVerify
Leverage FinLocker through Encompass® to provide borrowers with a streamlined experience that reduces costs, time to close and risk
Today’s borrowers expect digital solutions that are seamless, secure, and straightforward when they are buying a home. Mortgage lenders who use Encompass® can now provide their borrowers with one platform that verifies the employment and income of 85% of the US workforce, including gig workers, through our partnership with Argyle, and verify assets from approximately 18,000 financial institutions through our partnership with Fiserv.
- Lower verification costs.
- Reverify borrower information before closing at no additional cost
- Data on demand 24/7 reduces time to close and risk associated with time-consuming manual processes.
- Every completed verification contains the loan number for easy tracking
- Underwrite and decision loans with consumer-permissioned direct-sourced data to make informed lending decisions faster.
- Borrower data is perpetually synched for up to 180 days to make reverification prior to closing quicker.
- Replace high-friction processes associated with document uploads with a streamlined online process for borrowers and operations teams.
Day 1 Certainty® approved
- FinLocker’s Desktop Underwriter is eligible for Fannie Mae’s Day 1 Certainty Program
- The Desktop Underwriter® Reference Number is auto-populated on every eligible loan file
How It Works
Watch how quick and easy it is to order FinLocker verification services through Encompass®
See how quickly loan processors can send requests to borrowers to verify their assets, employment and income through the FinLocker admin portal
The Borrower Experience
Borrowers can verify their assets, employment and income within minutes with a single access point that provides a guided process:
- Borrower responds to the lender’s email sent through the FinLocker admin portal to create an account and log in to FinLocker customer portal
- Borrower signs in to their employer payroll portal to enable FinLocker to sync their employment and income data
- Borrower signs in to the financial institutions being used to fund down payment and closing costs to sync their assets data