Your free financial locker puts you on the path to confidently manage your financial life by understanding and monitoring your credit and financial accounts, and setting up goals and budgets to buy a car, a home, pay off debt, and much more.
- Free credit score, credit report, and credit monitoring with alerts! Updated monthly
- Consolidate your entire financial life in one place, from checking accounts and credit cards, to auto loans and student loans, and even investment accounts
- Net worth snapshot
- Spending analysis by month and year to date
- Establish goals for saving and track your progress
- Real-time budgets to better understand your spending
- Educational videos (over 140+) to learn more about homeownership, credit and borrowing, including mortgage terms, loan process and home loan options
- A “readiness” assessment based on your credit, income, employment and outstanding debt, so you’ll know when you can confidently apply for a loan
- Once you setup your financial locker, download the Apple IOS or Google Play app to have your financial locker at your fingertips, to use whenever you need it.
How it Works
Consumers use the personal financial management features of their locker to prepare for a future life event – buy a car, finance a home purchase, consolidate student loans, etc. Create budgets and savings goals, obtain your credit score, report and credit monitoring, review cashflow and spending, learn from educational videos, and interact with your financial institution along the way.
Initiating a Transaction
A consumer’s FinLocker contains much of the data that lenders need to underwrite loans. With a few clicks, the consumer can share their interest in a home loan with a financial institution and select what financial information and documents to securely share electronically.
Ongoing use of the Locker
Consumers may receive offers or recommendations through their financial locker from their lender on things like higher savings rates, credit cards, auto loans, home equity loans, a refinance or a home purchase loan. Consumers can continue to use their financial locker for budgeting, spending analysis, credit monitoring, establishing budgets and goals, and more.