Meet the FinLocker leadership team
Our team includes experienced industry executives representing a diverse background in mortgage banking, technology, cybersecurity, consumer credit, real estate, mortgage legal & compliance, venture capital, data & software-as-a-service platforms.
Peter Esparrago / Co-Founder & CEOPeter has over 25 years of global technology and security leadership experience in a variety of industries including financial services. Peter is Co-Founder and General Partner of Cultivation Capital, a venture capital firm. Peter was on the Board of Directors for Scottrade, a leading brokerage and bank. He was CEO of IntraISP, a global BSS/OSS software-as-a-service, in which he grew and sold twice. He was President of two security companies, Cigital (software security) and Mycroft (identity & access management). Peter was COO of Ariel Research, an EH&S data-as-a-service, in which he helped grow and sell. Peter was President of RCIG, a holding company of 8 technology companies (data centers, cloud services, SaaS, ISP, WISP). Peter spent 16 years at Accenture, where he was a Partner.
Barry Sandweiss / Co-FounderBarry has over 20 years leadership experience in real estate and real estate finance. He was Co-Founder/COO of Lenders One, the largest mortgage banking cooperative in the U.S., in which he grew and sold. Barry was SVP and member of Global Leadership Team of Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS), in which he helped grow market capitalization to $5+ billion via ASPS and spinouts of AAMC and RESI. He was Co-Founder of Community Lenders of America, a U.S. Bank/Mortgage Bank Advocacy Group. He is also Co-Founder of VidVerify, a mortgage video compliance company. Barry is also a General Partner at SixThirty (financial services accelerator) and Cultivation Capital (venture capital firm).
Tim Stern / Co-FounderTim has over 25 years leadership experience in real estate and real estate finance. He was Co-Founder/President of Lenders One, the largest mortgage banking cooperative in the U.S., in which he grew and sold. Tim was President of Origination Services, SVP and member of Global Leadership Team of Altisource Portfolio Solutions (real estate mortgage portfolio management and related technology products). He is also Co-Founder of VidVerify, a mortgage video compliance company. Tim is also a General Partner at SixThirty (financial services accelerator) and Cultivation Capital (venture capital firm).
Brian Vieaux / PresidentBrian has over 25 years bank lending and mortgage experience. He was SVP Third Party Originations, Wholesale & Correspondent Lending at Flagstar Bank. Brian was SVP at Aurora Bank; SVP at Indymac Bank; and National Sales Director at CitiMortgage.
Eric Bloomquist / Chief Product OfficerEric has over 24 years of mortgage banking experience. He was VP Product Management, Innovation, and Marketing at Equifax. Eric was SVP Global Mortgage Director at Citigroup. He also spent time as a Fannie Mae Product Manager, and Bank of America Banking Center Officer.
Bryan Garcia / CTOBryan has over 25 years technology and data leadership experience. He was CTO of Equifax, a global consumer, commercial, and workforce information solutions company. Bryan was SVP Technology of TALX, a workforce solutions company. He was part of the original team that developed and grew the widely used The Work Number product, now part of Equifax. He is also a General Partner and a senior mentor for SixThirty, a financial services accelerator.
Raj Sampath / VP Engineering
Bob Hoffman / VP Customer Success
Brian O’Reilly / Director
Jason Clark / Advisor
Paul Mullings / Advisor
Phil Bracken / Advisor
Kevin Peranio / Advisor
Ari Karen / Advisor
Become a Partner
At FinLocker one of our key strengths is building strong relationships with our business partners. If you are interested in partnering with us, we welcome you to fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with your organization.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. TransUnion does this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
For more information, visit http://www.transunion.com/business
Lenders One is an end-to-end marketplace for mortgage bankers to access the products and services that create opportunities to earn more revenue, cut costs and increase operational efficiency. At Lenders One, we empower members to expand their market knowledge through continuing education and structured networking opportunities.
Lenders One celebrated its 15-year anniversary in 2015. The cooperative represents 18% of the 2014 originations market based on the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) Mortgage Finance Forecast.
For more information, visit www.lendersone.com/
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) enables clients worldwide to create and deliver financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. For more than 30 years, Fiserv has been a trusted leader in financial services technology, helping clients achieve best-in-class results by driving quality and innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and insights and optimization. Fiserv is a member of the FORTUNE® 500 and has been named among the FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies® for four consecutive years, ranking first in its category for innovation in 2016 and 2017.
For more information, visit www.fiserv.com
Microsoft – Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
For more information, visit https://news.microsoft.com
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency.
For more information, visit www.elliemae.com
DataVerify is the premier provider of risk mitigation, data validation, and decision management solutions for the mortgage industry. DataVerify harnesses advanced analytics and technology to create automated and configurable workflow and decision management solutions. Our highly responsive platform empowers lenders to make precise and consistent business decisions through an engine that identifies and measures hidden threats such as data integrity errors and misrepresentations, identity theft, and property and application risk. Engineered to offer optimal flexibility, the DataVerify platform (which incorporates 4506T, SSA, and employment and income verification) allows lenders to manage risks according to their institution’s tolerance level.
For more information, visit www.dataverify.com
Partners Credit & Verification Solutions, the go-to provider of credit-related services for thousands of mortgage brokers, bankers, credit unions and lender. Far more than just providing borrower credit data to the mortgage industry we offer a comprehensive suite of non-credit verification tools including Income, Employment, and Identification verification services.
For more information, visit www.partnerscredit.com
NestReady – Founded in 2012, NestReady is a technology firm that uses integrated software platforms to create an end-to-end digital homebuying experience that positions lenders at the center of the journey. NestReady’s platforms allow financial institutions to provide a complete homebuying experience on their website and empowers each loan officer with their own home search engines. Its technologies use machine learning and AI to deliver insights and transparency related to the customer lifecycle and the lender’s portfolio. Through the use of predictive analytics models, mortgage lenders can use this data to take action in a timely manner.
For more information, visit https://www.nestready.ai
CoreLogic – CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider. The Company’s combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed solutions. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific.
For more information, visit https://investor.corelogic.com
Get Credit Health utilizes its proprietary operational methodologies and software platform to integrate with lenders and facilitate lead recapture. Developed for and by professionals with extensive mortgage industry experience, Get Credit Healthy’s platform is the leader in credit education and rehabilitation, having facilitated millions of dollars in new loan opportunities for lending institutions across the U.S.
For more information, visit https://getcredithealthy.com/
America’s Homeowner Alliance, the first ever national advocacy and member benefits alliance representing the exclusive interest of homeowners and aspiring homeowners of America. Our mission is simple: To Protect and Promote Sustainable Homeownership for ALL Segments of America.
For more information, visit https://www.myaha.com/
Be a Part of the FinLocker Team
Want to join the FinLocker team? We are creating a revolutionary customer-centric company of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. Things move quickly at FinLocker and that means we have to be nimble. We look for people that love big challenges, welcome change and want to be part of an organization that is on the front line of how lenders interact with consumers. We keep sane working hours, while still taking care of business, and believe in being ourselves on and off the job.
Our Core Values
Current Job Openings
FinLocker is looking for a strong Customer Solution Delivery Manager to deliver Customer Success outcomes through the delivery of timely implementations of FinLocker solutions for our Customers and Partners. The position is based in our Clayton (St. Louis) office.
The ideal candidate is a servant leader who puts Customers first and has a passion for their success, has good communication skills, is detail oriented, and has a can-do mindset to deliver Customer Success solutions.
Successful team members in this role:
· Enjoy being a trusted advocate and working with Customers to deliver Customer success and better than expected business outcomes
· Create and deliver timely joint Customer and FinLocker project solution outcomes including establishing upfront goals, planning and on-time delivery
· Effectively communicate with all levels of Customers and FinLocker leadership including executives, business champions, Customer users, and Technology team members.
· Proactively identify potential obstacles and roadblocks and develop mitigation plans to reduce risk and ensure Customer satisfaction
· Define and utilize standard practices and process improvements to streamline and scale the implementation of FinLocker solutions
· Grow team members and demonstrate exceptional teamwork and partnering
Data Scientist APPLY NOW
FinLocker is a leading financial data and analytics company. We focus on analyzing consumer financial data such as assets, income, employment, taxes, credit, liabilities, real estate and more. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the models and analyses for the function of a “virtual financial advisor” for the consumer.
Our office is located in Clayton, MO with remote employees throughout the US. This is a full-time position that will be based in our Clayton (St. Louis) office. Salary is competitive to relevant experience.
- 6+ years’ experience of applying machine learning techniques, optimization, and statistics to drive key decisions
- Extensive hands-on experience with development of predictive models and machine learning/AI-based solutions
- Solid programming skills in Python, R or similar data science language
- Advanced proficiency in data visualization
- Prefer financial services industry experience
- Prefer experience in CRM, financial analysis, financial advisory
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Data Science, or Statistics
- Be a United States citizen
We are looking for an exceptional Principal Software Engineer (SE) with experience in building solutions designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms. Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure and SQL Azure and various Microsoft cloud services to build next-generation financial services products to drive the FinLocker vision and business. Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are needed. You must have experience in and enjoy building a platform from inception to a full production system including wearing hats as needed ranging from design and development to production deployment. You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security. Ability to provide technical leadership on a high-performance development team building cloud services is critical. Experience working on a financial services platform is highly beneficial.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer (SE) with experience in building solutions designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms. Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure and SQL Azure and various Microsoft cloud services to build next-generation financial services products to drive the FinLocker vision and business. Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are needed. You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security. Ability to provide technical leadership on a high-performance development team building cloud services is critical. Experience working on financial services platform is highly beneficial.
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer with experience in building applications designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms. Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure, SQL Azure, and various other Microsoft cloud services to build next-generation financial services products to drive the FinLocker vision and business. Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are. You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security. If you have experience in developing responsive web applications, database services/applications, an extremely good grasp of software engineering principles, and strong problem-solving skills then come join us. Experience building high performance and scalable systems and troubleshooting skills are highly desirable.
FinLocker is looking for a Software Development Manager who will lead a team of developers to deliver the flagship consumer financial management locker product. Reporting to the VP of Software Engineering, the exceptional candidate possesses strong technical expertise acquired from recent hands-on experience, software architecture, coaching & mentoring skills, and can-do attitude. The highly visible position is ideal for ambitious individuals with passion for building a high-performing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Experience in leading and building Agile software development processes and teams
· Provide coaching, mentoring, and supporting developers to get their tasks done. Provide guidance for their career growth and personal development.
· Experience in building offshore development processes and managing offshore development teams including integration with on shore teams.
· Contribute to process improvement, institution, and adoption of engineering best practices.
· Oversee the design and implementation to support the overall architecture of the product.
· Plan releases in coordination with the product team and schedule development activities. Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development tasks. Track and report progress of projects against key milestones. Balance resources with task assignments. Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of the project.
· Facilitate formal design reviews
· Participate code reviews and ensure compliance with standards for development.
· Leverage expertise in Software development, frameworks, database schema, UI/UX and contribute to coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process as needed.
· Perform root cause analysis, resolve/mitigate production issues, and identify permanent resolutions to production issues.
· Work with leadership, product manager, UX design, and other business stakeholders to help define features and projects.
· Support strategic planning for organizational growth with the Leadership team.
· Will require working outside of normal business hours.
Education and Experience
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in software development in the Microsoft technology stack, out of which 3 years managing a S/W development team
· Degree in computer science or comparable degree is highly preferred
· Understanding of software architectural principles is a must. Specifically, frameworks applied to deliver highly secure and scalable platform in a cloud environment is highly valued
· Experience with secure coding best practices and tools
· Require strong understanding of coding for high performance, large volume data sets, security & encryptions methods
· Demonstrated proficiency acquired from recent real-world experience in .NET, C#, Angular, Team Foundation Server (Azure Devops), Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, REST
· Experience acquired in building technology product in Azure/AWS cloud is highly desirable
· Experience in developing native mobile apps is an added plus
· Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment. Experience with Agile Scrum is a positive
· Experience in automated CI\CD pipeline solutions
· Experience in FinTech, Mortgage, Loan Processing highly desired
FinLocker is a FinTech company seeking a Controller to join the team to support its significant growth needs.
– Oversee all company financial operational controls, processes, and procedures.
– Prepare, analyze, and issue monthly financial statements per GAAP.
– Prepare and analyze key operational metrics.
– Prepare analysis to improve company’s business outcomes and support its growth objectives.
– Review and execute client, service provider, and supplier contracts.
– Manage outsourced accounting functions.
– Prepare annual financial plans.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
– Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
– Experience in working for a tech or software company a plus
– Job will require Controller to be based out St. Louis, MO
Full-time job in St. Louis, MO
Pay: $80,000 – $110,000; benefits, stock options